Today is unofficially the official national Star Wars holiday, so how long until we get to have work off for this monumental day? In honor of the fourth, we’ve combed far and wide throughout the galaxy to create the toughest Star Wars trivia quiz for you. Enjoy, and let us know how you score!
NOTE: We will list the answers below the picture!
1. In how many languages is C-3PO fluent? More than 6 million
2. What is the Wookie’s home world?
3. The ancient design of Kylo Ren’s Lightsaber dates back to what historical conflict?
The Great Scourge of Malachor
4. What character (in the original movies) is partially named after George Lucas’s son?
5.What Jedi youngling’s class are seen training with lightsabers in Attack of the Clones? The Bear Clan
6. Which species stole the plans to the Death Star?
7. After his battle with Obi-Wan Kenobi on Naboo, what planet did Darth Maul retreat to? Lotho Minor
8.What was Yoda balancing on before Luke’s X-wing sank?
Luke’s right leg
9. How many stormtroopers did Leia kill before she was stunned on Tantive IV?
10. To whom did C-3P0 say, “You have a responsibility to me, so don’t do anything foolish”?
11. What was the original name of the first Star Wars movie when it went into production?
Adventures of Luke Starkiller, As Taken From the Journey of Whills, Saga 1: The Star Wars
12. Which bounty hunter in The Empire Strikes back is wearing an old costume from a Doctor Who episode?
13. What does AT-AT stand for?
All Terrain Armored Transport
14. What odds does C-3P0 give Han for successfully navigating the asteroid field?
3,720 to 1
15. What is the largest annual podrace in the world, and who was Anakin Skywalker’s chief rival in it? (2 pointer!)
Boonta Eve Classic. Sebulba was his biggest rival in it.
So, how’d you guys do!? We wish you a wonderful #Maythefourthbewithyou!