You know those spectacular movie lines that stick with you for days or even years? Some actors just seem to get more than their fair share of good lines. GoodHousekeeping has collected a few of Leonardo DiCaprio’s best for us to enjoy. Here are the 10 best movie lines from Leo.
10 Favorite Movie Lines from Leonardo DiCaprio
- This Boy’s Life “You can dream of a moment for years and still somehow miss it when it comes. You’ve got to reach through the flames and take it, or lose it forever. I took it.”
- Romeo + Juliet “Did my heart love ’til now? Forswear its sight. For I never saw true beauty ’til this night.”
- Titanic “I’m the king of the world!”
- Man in the Iron Mask “I wear the mask. It does not wear me.”
- The Beach “I still believe in paradise. But now at least I know it’s not some place you can look for. Because it’s not where you go. It’s how you feel for a moment in your life when you’re a part of something. And if you find that moment … it lasts forever.”
- Gangs of New York “If you get all of us together, we ain’t got a gang, we’ve got an army.”
- Catch Me if You Can “Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn’t quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.”
- The Aviator “Sometimes I truly fear that I … am losing my mind. And if I did it … it would be like flying blind.”
- Shutter Island “Which would be worse — to live as a monster, or to die as a good man?”
- Inception “What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient, highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it’s almost impossible to eradicate.”
Read them all at GoodHousekeeping.
Leonardo DiCaprio is an American actor and producer known for his dramatic movie roles. He got his start in acting as a supporting actor in the sitcom Growing Pains and became widely known in the industry after his roles in Romeo + Juliet and Titanic where he played Jack Dawson, a free-spirited artist who falls in love and forever changes the life of a young debutante before the massive ship sinks. He was known as a teenage heartthrob in the 1990s and sued Playgirl over plans to publish full frontal nudity pictures of himself. Those pictures were never published. He currently grosses around $20 million per movie.